MONITORS FOR RADIOLOGY
Medical monitors are built to let the user to notice every small detail.
Time response is also important for some missions. We highly recommend you to consider the following points:
· High resolution (in conjunction with the visual source). 8K is the Max. for today.
· Max. number of colors (over 16M)
· Short response time
· Brightness, related to the environment.
· AG/AR Coating
· Anti-bacterial coating.
· High speed connection (HDMI)
· Picture’s improvement special solutions
ADR helps to configure the appropriate solution to your environment.