OUTDOOR & MARINE MONITORS
When you choose a monitor for outdoor or marine application, we highly recommend you to consider the following points:
· Brightness: from 500 to 2500 Nits
· Water & dust protection: IP54 to IP67
· Anti-Reflective coating
· Salt spray protection (for marine)
· Light sensor for dimming
· Protected glass: hardness >7H
· Touch: resistive or infrared preferred
· Wide Temp. range: -30/+80 Degree Celsius.
· ECDIS standard for marine Apps.
· Conformal metal coating.
ADR offers wide range of monitors for those applications, in a different enclosure & mounting types.